You don't have to be a UK national, but we require you to have permanent rights to reside in the UK, for example by having pre-settled or settled status through the EU Settlement Scheme, or by having Indefinite Leave to Remain.

If you do not have permanent rights to reside and you are applying with a co-applicant who does (or you are on a spouse visa), we may still be able to help - please get in touch to discuss you specific situation.

Did this answer your question?